EZ17e - The First Electric Mini-Excavator from Wacker Neuson
- Connection via high-voltage current or via adapter to a household socket, charging also possible during application on the construction site
- Application for an entire workday - depending of the intensity of the application without an interim charge or with stationary operation connected to a power source
- Several hours of battery life thanks to an output of 23.4 kWh and the patented, self-heating battery system
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs thanks to the elimination of many service points compared to conventional machines
- Ideal for application in noise-sensitive or emissions-restricted areas
Our first all-electric mini-excavator is in no way inferior to its fuel-powered brothers when it comes to performance and handling. The EZ17e received the Innovation Award from the SaMoTer trade fair in the category “Hydraulic Mini-Excavators” for this innovation. SaMoTer is the largest construction machine trade fair in Italy.
The divided canopy with top window offers the operator an unrestricted line-of-sight both in the upper and lower area. It is quick and easy to remove, allowing tight passages indoors to be passed through, for example. Thanks to the lifting lugs, the EZ17e can easily be moved and loaded.
The intuitive operating concept allows for a simple and comprehensive control of the mini-excavator. The joystick, a large 7-inch display and jog dial are used to operate the machine, save attachments, control auxiliary hydraulics and set oil volumes.
Thanks to the zero tail swing and the compact dimensions, the EZ17e is ideally suited for applications in tight surroundings. In addition, the mini-excavator is designed so that it has less dirt accumulation and is therefore easier to clean. The protected lifting arm cylinder on the top of the boom also prevents damage.
The hydraulically telescoping travel gear allows for an individual adaptation of the travel gear width to the respective application site. When driving through tight spaces, the travel gear can be set to less than one meter. The maximum travel gear width of 1.3 m improves the stability when working, thereby increasing the level of safety for the operator.
The load-sensing hydraulics system (LUDV) allows for comfortable, fatigue-free control of the excavator, self-contained of the load to be moved. The machine adjusts to the load, but the joystick movements always remain the same for the operator. Thanks to the optional additional control circuits, you can equip our excavators with a variety of attachments. In this way, you can increase your application areas in no time and thus increase the utilization of your excavator.