WL52 - The classic on the construction site
- Comfortably equipped cabin with optimal ergonomics and a clear overview
- Tilt-down operator's cab allows for easy access to the engine, hydraulics and electronics – which saves time and money
- Powerful hydraulics with many options (e.g. Highflow) for a wide range of attachments and applications
- Very high ripping forces due to the large-sized tipping cylinders
- WL52 with powerful Z-kinematics and low front carriage for extra tipping load and an overview of the working area
WL52 features in an overview
The articulated pendulum joint
The guarantee for the best possible stability and maneuverability. Due to the joint, all four wheels remain in constant contact with the ground and the machine moves with maximum traction. In addition, the machine is therefore uniquely maneuverable. It is therefore possible to turn curves at an angle of up to 40° degrees.
The best view thanks to the low front carriage
The WL52 with powerful Z-kinematics is equipped with a low front carriage. This provides an excellent overview of the attachments, the immediate working area, and the entire machine surroundings. In addition, the low front carriage allows for high tipping loads and break out forces.
Two lift cylinders
For even more stability of the loading system, all wheel loaders from Wacker Neuson are equipped with two lift cylinders. In this way, the hydraulic power is optimally distributed to the load arm. The size of the lift cylinder is adapted to the size of the respective machine.
A multi-tool for different applications.
Regardless of whether you are transporting, sweeping, stacking or pushing: Thanks to the various attachments, your wheel loader becomes a universal device carrier.
Hydraulic equipment change directly from the operator’s seat
Thanks to the hydraulic quick-change system, attachments can be readily and easily exchanged. Your machine is thus always ready for use. This increases productivity and profitability. Attachments are exchanged using 2-hand operation, which makes an unintentional change impossible - safety always takes priority!
Optimal service accesses
The WL52 is equipped with a tiltable cabin. This allows easy access to the engine, hydraulic system, and electronics. This greatly facilitates the inspection and maintenance of the machine. The engine hood can be opened widely, thereby allowing for optimal access.
100 % differential lock
The connectible 100 % differential lock provides maximum traction and thrusting power when needed. It also keeps the tire wear low (switched off during normal operation).
Choose your driver's cabin
Comfortably equipped cabin
Comfort and a high degree of ergonomics in the cabin should allow the operator to work for hours fatigue-free and productively. The spacious cabins are ideally damped against vibrations, for example, and the comfort seat is additionally air-cushioned. The steering wheel, seat and operator's controls can be individually adapted to the operator's size. The machine and additional functions are controlled via a joystick of the latest generation. In this way, the operator always has everything in hand.
Good all-round visibility and an ergonomic working area.
Plenty of legroom, clearly arranged instrument panel, comfortable operator’s seat and optimal view of the attachment. A working area that motivates the operator and fully supports the operator.
Inch brake pedal
- Full power for the hydraulics and at the same time reducing the travel speed: To do this, you only need one pedal with the Wacker Neuson wheel loaders.
- You can regulate both mechanical as well as hydraulic braking ("inching") via the brake-inch pedal
- The advantages are obvious: less wearof the service brake and optimal power distribution of the engine output.
No pressure on inch brake pedal: full power for the drive system
Slightly depressed brake-inch pedal: The speed is reduced, more power to the work hydraulics.
Further depressed brake-inch pedal: The speed is reduced further, even more power to the work hydraulics
Further depressed brake-inch pedal: The wheel loader stands still, full power to the work hydraulics.