TH955 - Reaching high
- 156 PS Deutz engine, exhaust emissions level IV for maximum performance
- Automatic bucket return system for more rapid work cycles
- Infinitely variable drive system ecospeedPro
- 5.5-ton payload
- Increased stability through leveling and oscillating axle lock (optional)
The telehandler cabin offers the operator great comfort and a high degree of ergonomics for hours at a time. The adjustable comfort seat and practically arranged operator's controls permit you to work with even greater precision and functionality. Excellent visibility and low noise level round out the working area.
Ergonomic joystick console
at operator seat: everything under control with just one hand.
Practical for night job sites:
the joystick and all of the switches are illuminated.
Engine and Transmission
While the engine meets current applicable exhaust emissions standards, it impresses by pairing high performance and economic efficiency:full power and jet economical to use.
- Infinitely variable drive system and perfectly tuned drive train for a given engine size.
- Efficient rpm reduction up to 1550 rpm at maximum speed (TH755, TH955): The operator selects the speed via the gas pedal. Once the top speed has been reached, the engine speed is automatically reduced.
- Hydrostatic wide-angle traction drive with infinitely variable overdrive gearbox for easy reversing and precision control.
- EcospeedPRO allows the operator to directly accelerate from 0 to 40 km/h without shifting gears and losing push and pull forces.
Hydraulics and Control Circuits
The telehandler impresses by offering powerful work hydraulics with up to 187 l/min.
Besides the rapid loading system work cycles, the hydraulic pumps guarantee operation of special attachments via the 2nd and 3rd control circuit – if needed, even with permanent function.
The telehandler can be equipped optionally with even more control circuits that expand the range of applications.
Three Types of Steering
Whether driving en route or for tight maneuvers: The telescopic loader from Wacker Neuson shows what it is capable of with every job. Thanks to the three different steering modes, it makes the handling of materials a breeze.
particularly maneuverable due to its 2 x 38 degree steering angle.
Front axle steering:
familiar handling even when driving fast on the road.
ideal for parallel travel and maneuvering in the tightest spaces.
VLS driver assistance system
Work efficiently in complete safety — with the Vertical Lift System (VLS) driver assistance, you will master this challenge with ease. The steady and rapid lowering of the telescopic arm with simultaneous semi-automatic telescoping movement allows even less experienced drivers a smooth operation. The almost vertical lifting and lowering movement also makes the telescopic loader very stable.
Conventional systems (without VLS)
The machines can be pushed to their tip limits purely when lowering.
Driver assistance system VLS
Virtually vertical movement. Hardly any load torque shift in the longitudinal direction of the machine.
Loading system response
Telehandler expertise providing benefits.
Our telehandlers are designed for performance. They assure you rapid and high materials handling capacity during each use.
Safe, comfortable and efficient at the same time: In the event, for example, of a risk of overload, the innovative driver assistance system VLS (Vertical Lift System) switches on semi-automatically, intelligently intervening in the telescoping motion, and moving the load downwards in a vertical line.
You benefit from improved handling and greater safety while working thanks to optimal view of the attachment and work environment.
With the Global Monitoring System, you can always determine the exact location of your machines.
We distinguish particularly economical and environment-friendly products, such as the telehandler with VLS, by labelling them with an ECO seal.