DW40 - The safe all-wheel pro
Safety, performance and cost saving are the main factors here. Modern engine technology moves the wheel dumper DW40 at a speedy 25 km/h with four tons of payload in total. The powerful diesel engine with DPF fulfills the currently valid exhaust emission standard Stage 5. The DW40 also provides more safety on the construction site: When the engine is switched off, the spring-loaded parking brake is automatically actuated and prevents the machine from rolling away. With optimized ascent and descent in signal color, the operator can get into the machine comfortably and safely.
- Extremely cost-efficient and productive due to doubled maintenance intervals
- Auto-stop function switches the machine off automatically if it is not used for a set time period
- Hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode provides constant tractive force and a gentle driving mode
- Easily reachable service and maintenance accesses placed at an ideal height
- An articulated pendulum joint and partial-lock differential make child’s play out of difficult ground conditions
Drive off directly with hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- Thanks to the hydrostatic all-wheel drive, the DW40 does not require frequent gear changes.
- The constant tractive force from 0 to the maximum speed and the hydrostatic braking effect round off the efficient drive package.
- The ECO mode guarantees minimal consumption with optimum power use.
- The 4 wheel drive provides the highest safety levels even at work on uneven ground conditions with a full load. Even with large loads, the machine remains reliable and stable.
Numerous cabin options
- The optional cabin of the DW40 with roll over protection system/FOPS Level Ii-certification ensures pleasant and safe working in any weather conditions.
- Various outfitting features make the cabin a pleasant working area:
- Powerful air-conditioning system and heater
- LED work light
- Radio incl. Bluetooth hands-free system
- USB charging connection
- Imitation leather seat with seat contact switch
- Tinted window glass on all sides
- Bonded and single-pane safety glass
- Windshield wipers
- and much more
- Optimum protection from sun and light rain for machines with ROPS bar.
- Working is more pleasant for the operator in heat or rain.
Comfortable and efficient operation
- With the large display for the front and rear view camera, as well as the optimal arrangement of all other operator's controls, the DW40 can be controlled effortlessly and intuitively.
- In just one single action, several functions at once, such as skip activation or gear change, can be carried out via joystick.
Easy and cost-saving maintenance
- With the extended maintenance intervals of 500 operating hours, you can really save on cost.
- Maintenance can be done easily and quickly, as the maintenance points are quite easily reached from the ground.
Powerful diesel engine
- The Stage 5-certified diesel engine complies with the currently valid exhaust emission standard. In addition, a diesel particulate filter is installed that does not require replacement intervals (lifetime filter) or standstill regeneration.
- Lower fuel consumption and better high altitudes suitability owing to the turbocharger installed provide maximum flexibility and cost savings.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.